Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 6 - No Complaining

T. Jason Finch

Alexis Finch w/ Luisa & Laura
Alexis Finch | Luisa leon |Laura LeonYou're probably wondering how I am doing with my No complaining challenge...?

Well, if you have to know, I slipped yesterday and todays I slipped a couple of times but by the time I caught myself starting to complain, it as too late because the words
had already slipped out of my mouth.

My wrists were a little bit redder from the snapping I had done, but I am still very happy with the progress that I have

made so far. Tomorrow is the 7th day, and hopefully (cross my fingers) I will be successful all day long without complaining!

I tend to do pretty good at work, except for today... I was on the phone with HP
technical supports and I just lost it. Something about trying to get a guy in India
to understand what you are trying to tell him is a bit annoying; however, with that
being said, I was much calmer, and I didn't get so bent out of shape, like I have in
the past.

So I am already seeing positive results with focusing on being positive. I went to
lunch with some co-workers and I had to bite my tongue a couple of times because
it's so easy to complain when you're with friends.

Anyways, off to the shower then to bed. I just finished working out for 20 minutes.
I committed myself to working out everyday for 30 days. This was the 19 day.
So happy. Researchers are now showing that it takes doing something 30 day in
order for a pattern to be established... Originally I believe it was 21 days...

T. Jason Finch

No comments:

Post a Comment