Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 3 No Complaining Challenge

[Jason Finch]
Just finished taking our Christmas photos. Now that's over.

My update on my progress. I almost made it all the way threw day 2 without complaining then I had a bout with my video camera broke the straw. I did my best to hold in my frustration, but sometimes you got to let it fly...
Anyways, I snapped my rubber band then switched wrists and started all over again.

Day 3
Everything was all good until I slipped and complained around 7pm. I don't recall what
happened exactly ( I am typing this at 12:11am, and I still need to do my jumping for the day),
however I slipped. So once again, I snapped my rubber band then switched wrists.

So again, this is a journey. A step by step process. I am making progress, and I am feeling calmer, and more positive since I have started. Tomorrow (actually today) I will do my best to stay positive and recollected. Ok, now it's time for my to keep my commitment to exercise for 20 minutes a day... I am on day16.

Leave your comments below on how well you are doing with this challenge.. chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment